Home

If you struggle to make money? Your Life Is About To Change… The Best Part? You can get started in less than 15 minutes and start earning money. It is simple as signing up and follow TradeJames “ForexCopy” system.

Start Earning Money Online Today
Why do 95% of Forex traders lose? Traders are humans, and, like all humans, we suffer from greed and lack of confidence in crucial moments. We have fear of what might happen, and most importantly, we are usually (95% of the time) inconsistent.They will consistently give away their money to the other 5%. 

This, together with the often believed misconception that it is possible to become a millionaire overnight following a “guru’s” trading system keeps the Forex market a great business for Forex brokers and “guru’s” alike.

If you understand this, then you can actually MAKE MONEY IN THE FOREX! The easiest way, Forexc Copy TradeJames.

Social Trading – step back and watch your money grow

A relatively new phenomenon in the Forex Market is Social Trading. The idea is that a novice can set up a private account and then “copy” a more experienced trader – much like one would follow another person on Twitter.As the “follower,” you will then automatically enter every trade that the Trader makes. The profits of every trade are shared between you and the Trader. This way, you can make capital gains without any prior knowledge and earns extra money for every successful trade.

ForexCopy system by Instaforex
ForexCopy System by Instaforex is an easy established network of Forex traders and followers from all over the world. The core philosophy is simplicity and ease of use. It enables users to simply and easily trade successful traders trades.

 
As a client you can link your existing account in less than 5 minutes. Simply register, enter your account number, and we handles the rest! You have complete control over your account and still trade our powerful TradeJames ForexCopy mindset.

Analyze our trading system – live-
Analyze and understand our trading account and habits, inside out. Forget spreadsheets, or any manual calculations you’re used to. Let us do math –you’ll have more time to do nothing.

 
We know building several systems at once can be a complicated task.

 
Track all of them in your private portfolio, and know exactly what’s going on with our system at any time.

Copy our trades using Instaforex
instaforex-grafik To do nothing what do you need? The first thing you need is a computer (PC or MAC) with an Internet connection. The second, of course, is money. TradeJames using ForexCopy system by Instaforex will use your money to buy and sell currencies.
In fact, TradeJames and ForexCopy works in every country around the globe. There is no prior Forex experience needed and you don’t have to know anything about trading. No matter who or where you are, get ready.
The Foreign Exchange (Forex) Market is where money is bought and sold. Every day, every minute, it is very similar to the Stock Market.
Anyone can trade in Forex. It’s as simple as setting up an account with a Forex and hitting the ‘Buy’ button to invest in your preferred currency. To do so profitably is another matter. Therefore, just take the easy road and COPY our trades..

Risk Warning:

CFDs, which are leveraged products, incur a high level of risk and can result in the loss of all your invested capital. Therefore, CFDs may not be suitable for all investors. You should not risk more than you are prepared to lose. Before deciding to trade, please ensure you understand the risks involved and take into account your level of experience. Seek independent advice if necessary.